Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies


With my new daily schedule, meals are kind of tough for me, especially breakfast. I don't start work until noon, but I only eat breakfast before I go. I don't get a break while I'm at work, which is the only thing I don't like about my job. Breakfast has to be a small but filling meal because it's all I eat until dinner.

A few months ago, I made cookies using only mashed bananas, dry oatmeal, and chocolate chips. I decided to recreate these cookies, but with more protein packed in. This time, I added mixed nuts and applesauce to the cookies. 

The Recipe:
2 bananas, mashed
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup mixed nuts
4 cups dry oatmeal

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.  Form cookies from the dough, and place them onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, until the cookies are firm.

1 comment:

  1. I AM REFRAINING FROM SAYING A CERTAIN BAD WORD RIGHT NOW. *_*

    ReplyDelete