Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Green Tea Gummies

I've started an online program that helps me keep track of what I eat, how much water I drink, and my daily activity level. It even analyses the nutritional content of my food and grades me for the day.

It has some pretty strict standards. What I thought was a decent breakfast got a D rating. It wasn't even a Pop Tart...it was a granola bar. So basically, a computer program is guilting me into eating better food.

But I wanted some gummy bears today. I'd successfully made gummy candy before, so I thought I'd give sugar free candy a shot.

First, I mixed these two things together:


I let them mingle in a sauce pan for a few minutes; then I cooked them together on medium heat.


Then I poured the mixture into a container...


...and chilled in the fridge for half an hour. 


There's just one problem. They're gross! Next time, I will brew a fruity tea that I know I can drink without adding a sweetener and see if that works better.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment