Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Stuffed Animal Updates

It seems like forever since I decided to make stuffed animals using children's drawings. Forever, as in a few wees ago. 

Truth is, I'm stuck.

The two I tried to make didn't turn out right at all, and I have some ideas about how to make the stuffed animals better next time around. But I feel completely unmotivated. I get out my fabrics...and then I don't do anything. I feel so much pressure to get things done that I can't seem to finish anything I start.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm going to figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. What helps me get things done is just to imagine myself doing the project, and enjoying it! Don't get so caught up in worrying in the product that you never try again. Failure is enevitable. In fact- the more times you fail the better! Each time you fail, you learn that much more, and are closer to mastery. We become great by taking risks, over and over again.
    :D Just go for it!!! and if it doesn't work, and you still don't feel like it, sit at your work station and time yourself to work just 15 minutes, and chances are, when those 15 minutes are up you'll be in the right frame of mind to keep working! And crank up some music you love! Hope that helps! Can't wait to see your animals on your blog. ;3

    ReplyDelete